Kennedy Services has completed engagements in finance, marketing, procurement and information technology.
These projects include:
- Grant fulfillment for a non-profit. The project was related to the Central Light Rail Corridor.
- Database management and other projects for an international educational foundation.
- Business planning, presentation and representation for a business that successfully pursued a new city license.
- Strategic planning for a new web-based membership networking system.
- Receivables consulting that increased collections from $235,000 to over $400,000 per month.
- Designing electronic data interchange and electronic claim submission programs.
- Correction of billing operations for Federally Qualified Health Clinic.
- Assistance a government agency to maximize SBE participation on a new health care facility.
Kennedy Services is able to perform large contracts through affiliations with other trusted consultants across the continent.